Sunday 10 June 2012

Midori Feathers

After a very, very long time I'm back with some nail art. Thank You for waiting, my dear reader.
I have been thinking whether to continue this blog or not. As I told earlier, I have psoriasis and it's affecting my nails, too. Now one bad phase is behind me and I will go on posting. :)

This is Zoya "Midori" polish, three coats, and some feathery water decals. I liked this mani a lot. As my nails are very bumpy, I use ridge filling base coat (this time it was by Nubar). And of course top coat; after Midori I applied a layer of Poshé quick drying top coat, then after putting on the water decals I added one coat of simple supermarket top coat, Rimmel.


1 kommenttia:

Papu said...

SO HAPPY to see you posting again!!! And what a pretty manicure, too! ♥

Post a Comment

 

Nordic Nails © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner